Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Save your money
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Buying Donruss Elite. Cracked 6 boxes today and for $125 a box it is just another in a long line of Panini crap to come out this year. It's Certified all over again with colored foil inserts and boring "super thick" jersey cards. Yawn....................
Id take any wings you hit, even base Smile
Want to get rid of any Flyers? Let me know.
Yeah man ill have the Sharks. Smile
Not surprised, I'm happy I got into a case break for cheap so I don't have to go through the pain of buying a box for that price. Just hope I can get the Canucks in it
Interested in the Pens......esp. Vitale, Strait
Really not impressed with Elite. For the price, it seems like you get a bunch of underwhelming cards purely designed with nostalgia in mind. I like the hard-signed autos and some of the die-cuts, but I don't see myself dropping $100+ on a box.
(05-03-2012, 01:14 AM)The-Joker Wrote: [ -> ]Really not impressed with Elite. For the price, it seems like you get a bunch of underwhelming cards purely designed with nostalgia in mind. I like the hard-signed autos and some of the die-cuts, but I don't see myself dropping $100+ on a box.
not to highjack the forum but where are you from lol you are on at the oddest hours. Granted, so am I, but I'm an insomniac!
(05-03-2012, 01:15 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]not to highjack the forum but where are you from lol you are on at the oddest hours. Granted, so am I, but I'm an insomniac!
No sweat bro - I'm from Long Island, NY.

There are two reasons why I'm on very late:
1) I'm a college student studying for the last week of finals before summer (which means I will inevitably procrastinate)
2) I've always had serious problems falling asleep, so why not browse the board in the twilight hours?

When I'm on very early though, it's because I usually commute to campus around 6am, settle down in a seat and just take out my laptop to see what's up with the Beckett community until class starts.

Anyway, nice to meet a fellow insomniac haha. So now you know you're not the only one slinking around the boards at very strange hours lol Tongue

Haha, its all good, you're not the only ones, im usually lurking around somewhere - because im in Australia.
Pages: 1 2 3 4