Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking to trade for Red Wings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just like the title says - and many others like it recently - I am looking to trade for Red Wings cards. Mostly looking for inserts, jerseys, patches, autos etc.

Take a look at my ORG. I have 700+ cards entered and about 1000 more to go. I am working on scans of my better traders, some aren't in my ORG yet - hopefully the nicer cards in the next couple of nights.

Let me know if you see anything you would like - I am looking to get rid of everything in my ORG, so I am willing to trade for trade bait as well.

Thanks,
Nathan
did you see the zetterberg?
(04-30-2012, 04:33 PM)madmack29 Wrote: [ -> ]Just like the title says - and many others like it recently - I am looking to trade for Red Wings cards. Mostly looking for inserts, jerseys, patches, autos etc.

Take a look at my ORG. I have 700+ cards entered and about 1000 more to go. I am working on scans of my better traders, some aren't in my ORG yet - hopefully the nicer cards in the next couple of nights.

Let me know if you see anything you would like - I am looking to get rid of everything in my ORG, so I am willing to trade for trade bait as well.

Thanks,
Nathan
(04-30-2012, 10:03 PM)rodneyjohnston Wrote: [ -> ]did you see the zetterberg?
I did - and sent you a reply to your PM.

Thanks