Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Bulk base team trades! Let's do it!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have so many base cards of all teams. I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a base for base bulk trade of 100 cards or so. I obviously would be aiming for the Caps. If you don't have Caps we could do a paypal deal with maybe $5 for the lot (100 cards $3 Shipping $2) Lmk. I'd love to keep building my Caps collection!

-Ashley
(04-30-2012, 10:07 AM)alto4life Wrote: [ -> ]I have so many base cards of all teams. I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a base for base bulk trade of 100 cards or so. I obviously would be aiming for the Caps. If you don't have Caps we could do a paypal deal with maybe $5 for the lot (100 cards $3 Shipping $2) Lmk. I'd love to keep building my Caps collection!

-Ashley
I'm in. Looking for any and all Ottawa Senators cards or Tampa Bay & Phoenix Goalies. How far back do you want to go for Capitals cards?
I'm up for the Wings. I don't think I have 100 Caps cards but one for one or a trade based on value will work for me. Let me know.
(04-30-2012, 02:55 PM)fiveholesports Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in. Looking for any and all Ottawa Senators cards or Tampa Bay & Phoenix Goalies. How far back do you want to go for Capitals cards?
I'm low on Sens however I can do Tampa and Pheonix goalies. Lmk.
(04-30-2012, 03:07 PM)trobbi33 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm up for the Wings. I don't think I have 100 Caps cards but one for one or a trade based on value will work for me. Let me know.
I could do 50 Wings cards for 50 Caps cards. Lmk
what about base cards of certain (non-superstar) players from various teams or sets i want to start like 05-06 Parkhurst you have lots of. same kind of deal apply?
(04-30-2012, 04:41 PM)ntgsportscards Wrote: [ -> ]what about base cards of certain (non-superstar) players from various teams or sets i want to start like 05-06 Parkhurst you have lots of. same kind of deal apply?
Sure does! Just send an offer of what you need. I'd love to unload the Parkhurst that I don't need. Lmk!
I know I can find 50 I need from you but you might want to see if I have any you need. Or you want me to just throw you you an offer.

(04-30-2012, 04:15 PM)alto4life Wrote: [ -> ]I could do 50 Wings cards for 50 Caps cards. Lmk
Go ahead and send one on over.

(04-30-2012, 07:53 PM)trobbi33 Wrote: [ -> ]I know I can find 50 I need from you but you might want to see if I have any you need. Or you want me to just throw you you an offer.
id be down for this deal, any year preference on the caps base? if you need 11-12 i definately have 50-100, also how do you ship 100 cards for $2 the lowest ihave been able to get a package of 90-100 cards is $8, the most was almost $15...
(04-30-2012, 08:32 PM)rczubaty Wrote: [ -> ]id be down for this deal, any year preference on the caps base? if you need 11-12 i definately have 50-100, also how do you ship 100 cards for $2 the lowest ihave been able to get a package of 90-100 cards is $8, the most was almost $15...
In the states I can do it for 3 but Canada is 5. I'm not going full price on shipping bc it's not too big of a deal. I have most 11-12 except crown royale. Lmk.
Pages: 1 2