Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: new member looking to trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
new member looking to trade and grow a collection
looking for current phoenix suns players or any players jerseys/autos/patches/maybe rookies
pretty much looking to expand so Im open to anything
make an offer or I can check buckets if intrested
most of my cards are in my organize
(04-29-2012, 02:40 AM)GHill33fan Wrote: [ -> ]new member looking to trade and grow a collection
looking for current phoenix suns players or any jerseys/autos/patches/maybe rookies
pretty much looking to expand so Im open to anything
make an offer or I can check buckets if intrested
most of my cards are in my organize
HI mate i like your Kobes and would like to trade for those and a couple of others. Please check my Bucket i have lots of Grant Hill and Nash in SUNs unis.. LMK what u need
Welcome! Feel free to check my org once you get the hang of things on here. I didn't see much in your org I could use but I have several Suns GU pieces and other inserts I'd be willing to sell!
I have some Suns listed FT!
(04-29-2012, 09:40 AM)stp420 Wrote: [ -> ]HI mate i like your Kobes and would like to trade for those and a couple of others. Please check my Bucket i have lots of Grant Hill and Nash in SUNs unis.. LMK what u need
cool pm sent
(04-29-2012, 11:43 AM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! Feel free to check my org once you get the hang of things on here. I didn't see much in your org I could use but I have several Suns GU pieces and other inserts I'd be willing to sell!
cool thanks for the offer http://www.beckett.com/forums/images/smilies/shy.gif
(04-29-2012, 11:48 AM)philly eagle in az Wrote: [ -> ]I have some Suns listed FT!
ok let me take a look
I am looking to trade for all high end rookies especially niners I also need locker cam Kyle Williams stafford calvin spiller mush Morgan Ryan Williams darel Scott and Roy helu jr an green Julio also isiah pead luck rg3 lamichael James David Wilson and all other new rookies all cards must b rookie yr and autos I Also need all the national treasures rookies from this yr

http://m1165.photobucket.com/profile/nin...eAXg%3D%3D
Welcome to the boards.. Check my org for possible trade..
Can you use any of these:

[Image: GoldStandardAutosABrooksRLopez.jpg]
[Image: GoldStandardAutosPhoenixSuns.jpg]
[Image: FinestRLopezPrestigeMichaelRedd.jpg]
[Image: SteveNashRookies.jpg]
[Image: GrantHillRCSPHolo.jpg]
[Image: GrantHillRCSPDieCut.jpg]
[Image: GrantHillRCUSA.jpg]
[Image: UltimateTriplesMichaelReddFoursomesTelfair.jpg]
[Image: GrantHillRCSPFleerPhenom.jpg]

LMK please...thanks!

(04-29-2012, 07:32 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you use any of these:

[Image: GoldStandardAutosABrooksRLopez.jpg]
[Image: GoldStandardAutosPhoenixSuns.jpg]
[Image: FinestRLopezPrestigeMichaelRedd.jpg]
[Image: SteveNashRookies.jpg]
[Image: GrantHillRCSPHolo.jpg]
[Image: GrantHillRCSPDieCut.jpg]
[Image: GrantHillRCUSA.jpg]
[Image: UltimateTriplesMichaelReddFoursomesTelfair.jpg]
[Image: GrantHillRCSPFleerPhenom.jpg]

LMK please...thanks!
Yes pm sent
i would be interested in doing a trade with you.
Have a look and LMK what you might be interested in.
Pages: 1 2