Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: A Rare occasion of a 2011 Timeless Treasure Tin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
its a rare occasion when you hit something good out of Timeless Treasures much more almost doubling the cost of the tin but i guess i did that today

Heres how i did that

It seems Manning is a rare pull ....

[Image: 87FBB47F-orig.jpg]

[Image: 2DD75478-orig.jpg]

this came before the jersey and auto but deserves to be shown last

[Image: 10822217-orig.jpg]

and FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

[Image: 7A7AC000-orig.jpg]

thanks for looking
I figured it had to be one of the gameday souvenir autos or a top rookie lol. Very nice patch and very nice hit!
I got a Sam Bradford like the Rivers....one color "patch"
Cool... my tin of timeless treasures wasn't so bad... A.J. Green rookie auto and a Steve Young statistical standout redemption ... granted, it's been a little over 6 months on the redemption and I still haven't seen it! Typical Panini B.S.
You beat my tin my by like 100x, sweet 1/1!
Those are neat cardsSmile Sweet pull
Very nice!! Congrats!!
(04-29-2012, 03:01 AM)usafshelland Wrote: [ -> ]Cool... my tin of timeless treasures wasn't so bad... A.J. Green rookie auto and a Steve Young statistical standout redemption ... granted, it's been a little over 6 months on the redemption and I still haven't seen it! Typical Panini B.S.
Hopefully you won't have to wait as long as I have, I've waited almost a year and a half for a Panini redemption.
sick #"d 1/1 patch
dang that's the nicest thing I've seen out of one of those tins! Grats!
Pages: 1 2