Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Stuff For Trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A few of the things I have for trade not pictured is a Cespedes 09 WBC Refractor I picked up at a card show today.

Primarily what I'm looking for - Twins that arent Matt Capps, Heyward, Austin Jackson, Posey, Lincecum, 2004 Fall Classic Covers, 2004 Presidential pastimes, And there are a handful of old expo player autographs I wouldnt mind acquiring (Dennis Martinez, Andre Dawson, Tim Raines, Pavano as an Expo)

The only card I'm being REAL picky on is the Chipper pin. Otherwise I'm flexible.

(04-28-2012, 04:17 PM)shivelycore Wrote: [ -> ]A few of the things I have for trade not pictured is a Cespedes 09 WBC Refractor I picked up at a card show today.

Primarily what I'm looking for - Twins that arent Matt Capps, Heyward, Austin Jackson, Posey, Lincecum, 2004 Fall Classic Covers, 2004 Presidential pastimes, And there are a handful of old expo player autographs I wouldnt mind acquiring (Dennis Martinez, Andre Dawson, Tim Raines, Pavano as an Expo)

The only card I'm being REAL picky on is the Chipper pin. Otherwise I'm flexible.
I have this Austin Jackson printing plate of his R/C, any interest?
[Image: AJplate2sides.jpg]
Yes. I would be interested.
Interested in the Zito, check me, thanks
please check me for the youk and young
Didnt see anything, sorry.

(04-28-2012, 09:17 PM)rascrush Wrote: [ -> ]please check me for the youk and young
Sunday bump.
Check me for the chipper please
Glavine, Rivera, Zito,....gone.
Still like the Chipper
Pages: 1 2