Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: so its official My new PC guy is.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Someone did a thread a while back about who they were going to collect from this years draft and I said I was going to do my B-day and well My B-day is 111 and will be..........BEARS
Evan Rodriguez
TE
6'3"
Temple
New offensive coordinator Mike Tice will commit to the running game; Rodriguez figures to be a big part of that. The Bears signed Michael Bush in free agency and are working on a deal with Matt Forte.

hahaha just got his auto and 1 rc 50% complete
sounds good, can't wait to see it come to life!
Nice idea...
Very cool idea, good luck with that.... just for fun I just checked who mine would be. My B-Day is 4-1 so my guy would be Bills OT Cordy Glenn. I think I'll pass on collecting him
come on he might have a couple cards you could be a supercollector in 2 purchases lol
(04-29-2012, 08:57 AM)wolverine74 Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool idea, good luck with that.... just for fun I just checked who mine would be. My B-Day is 4-1 so my guy would be Bills OT Cordy Glenn. I think I'll pass on collecting him
I did the same. 9-7 or 97. Lamar Miller..... hmmmmm
(04-29-2012, 09:47 PM)MannyEsco Wrote: [ -> ]I did the same. 9-7 or 97. Lamar Miller..... hmmmmm
not bad you should do it
lol whew, if I did mine like that I dont have a player. Guess I can save up lol 8-27.
(04-29-2012, 10:14 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]lol whew, if I did mine like that I dont have a player. Guess I can save up lol 8-27.
If you do the Juilian Date it would be 240(leap year) or 239.

239 NYG Markus Kuhn NC St
240 PIT David Paulson Ore
Well it certainitly wouldnt be number 239 lol I pass on nc state, some of the most obnoxious fans ive ever seen.

(04-29-2012, 10:33 PM)MannyEsco Wrote: [ -> ]If you do the Juilian Date it would be 240(leap year) or 239.

239 NYG Markus Kuhn NC St
240 PIT David Paulson Ore
Pages: 1 2