Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011-12 sp game used break ,like it should be!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
it has been a very long time since i have posted a box break ,but after witnessing all the breaks lately i thought i would give u all a breath of fresh air.nothin is for tradte atm.i am going to revamp my organize and try and get a few trades done in the near future.enjoy the break.oh by the way my wife picked this box for me out of six boxes in a toronto store.
[Image: spgu2.jpg]
[Image: spgu1.jpg]
Wow, that's total insanity. I know someone that would kill for that Lindros quad.
wow sick quad we have a lindros collector on these boards u should trade it to him
Thats is a NASTY Lindros quad! The Ovy/Larionov sig is nice too. Congrats on a sweet box!!! Not too many of those for the new SPGU
(04-27-2012, 08:00 PM)bigroo Wrote: [ -> ]it has been a very long time since i have posted a box break ,but after witnessing all the breaks lately i thought i would give u all a breath of fresh air.nothin is for tradte atm.i am going to revamp my organize and try and get a few trades done in the near future.enjoy the break.oh by the way my wife picked this box for me out of six boxes in a toronto store.
[Image: spgu2.jpg]
[Image: spgu1.jpg]
I opened a number of ridiculous boxes myself and one was almost identical to yours with the TYPE of cards. My quad was the pens with crosby etc.. However, I also opened a weaker hot box yesterday. The hot boxes have all numbered hits and usually two autos....strangely I also got both mike green and tavares /100 jerseys in mine...
Woah! Darn right that's what an SPGU break should look like.
If your wife doesn't already, I would have her pick all your boxes from now on. Congrats!
wow you did very well

that Quad is amazing
That might be the nicest Lindros card ever made, sooo jealous and I dont even collect him.
nice break bro!
Killer break!!
Pages: 1 2