Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: what was I thinking?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last weekend I had my wife pick out some packs... she grabbed the top 2 from each side and inside I was screaming why??? Thinking that the best hits are usually near the bottom-middle. Anyways here's the goods,

[Image: 001.jpg]

The Vachon is out of /25. Looks like I will be getting my wife to do more picking.
....she should pick for me...I'd kill for the vachon!
You should have said: "Ok, go ahead and pick a few honey. But just so you know, in my experience, the best are usually near the bottom-middle..."
Could have given it a shot haha
Come on we all know it. "Yes dear, you are right." This is an unattainable issue.
Very nice hit on the Vachon. If it's FT, I am interested in it!

Randi
that Vachon is amazing!!!

sometimes gf/wife/kid = great hits
My LCS shuffles their packs, so your strategy could be misguided, my friend!

I pulled that Vachon out of the many boxes of contenders I broke this year. I loved this product, and I loved the unique autos...this vachon, a /25 cheevers, /50 mikita, and a rinne /50 leather larceny auto that I sold so cheap it would you cry.

(04-27-2012, 09:05 AM)kurtanglerookieyear Wrote: [ -> ]My LCS shuffles their packs, so your strategy could be misguided, my friend!

I pulled that Vachon out of the many boxes of contenders I broke this year. I loved this product, and I loved the unique autos...this vachon, a /25 cheevers, /50 mikita, and a rinne /50 leather larceny auto that I sold so cheap it would you cry.
Shuffling packs is interesting. It didnt look like this was the case though. I remember the year Trilogy came out that each layer of packs was the same ( 06-07 maybe). Top was RC's, middle was auto's and bottom was mem cards. Such a bad idea.