Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 90's for 90's?? HOFer Inserts f/t
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have all the following and many more for trade.. Some are harder to get then others and I am only really looking for Barry Sanders, Tim Brown, Curtis Martin & Marshall Faulk though I may be open to other sweet looking 90's cards.. Anything of interest will be added to the organizer.

please check me for the Barry's Smile
check me for the Favre's
Any steelers? Veteran stars, Bettis hofers? If so please check me for them
Not sure I would have enough but i would love the Ernie Banks you have up for trade!
AWESOME Elway Slideshow!!! LOVE that set!!!!
Never mind it popped up.
I need the 95 SP Gold All Pros. I think I have a barry refractor. shoot me a PM so I dont forget about this.
I could use a few of those elways. Not sure if I have any 90's inserts for ya though but send me an offer if you see anything...
Sorry for not getting back to you guys, when the lil mans away his pops will play lol.. Will dust off the laptop and check organizers a little later in the day. For whatever reason everything's blurred nowadays when I try to access it through my phone..
Hey man I wont be home for a week but if you wanna see if I have anything you want I would be interested in most of them, especially the Mannings!