Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: CAPS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
So what you're saying is you don't know anything about the riot other than it happened after a hockey game. Got it.

You don't know that the same people who started this riot tried, and failed, to start a riot during the Olympics. You don't know that most of the people who started the riot were from out of town, as far away as Seattle. You don't know that the people who started the riot went into downtown Vancouver with the intent of starting a riot, win or lose.

My question is, why do you feel the need to speak up on a subject you have nothing to do with and know nothing about?

(please only respond if you're going to answer the question, I don't need to read more of your semantics and evasion...now go crack some skulls)
wow. fox moulder thinks your conspiracy theory is far fetched. just own it. i tried to be more civil, and reassure you sports related riots happen all the time then you break out the tin foil hats. you got issues man, work them out. and hey, thanks to an 8th bumping a 1, you've got plenty of time!

also i live in, and grew up in, the south. so racism is a subject i'm familiar with. joel ward played for my preds. i met him several times during his time here and he's just an awesome guy. for the record, what a handful of idiots in boston did is much worse than the canucks fans rioting, that's why i make light of the van. incident and i'm appalled at the other. just own it. it's only a little riot. why so thin-skinned?

and since you are just DYING to bring up the shea weber incident, i'd rather see that than the laughable flopping of kessler or whatever burrows was doing with that pile of snow.what a joke. it really is no wonder they got bounced so early.

If you don't want to believe it, that's your business. It's not untrue and I didn't come up with it myself. I believe it was the RCMP and Vancouver PD who came out and said that. Thanks for playing and I await more personal attacks from you.

If you'd really rather see that, maybe you should give up hockey and start watching some WWE. Actually, I'm pretty sure you don't actually watch, or else you'd know every team dies.

Have fun hating a team because the media told you to
seriously, you are making canucks fans look terrible right now. you are doing more harm to their rep than any riot could ever do. enjoy your extended off season.
Wow.

You come into a thread that has nothing to do with you or your team. You attack me, call me crazy, distract from the issue by focusing on the riot and not the reaction (which was the issue), call me a rioter because I'm a Canucks fan and I make MY teams fans look bad?

You're a real piece of work, man. I've made my point and now you've made my point.
(04-27-2012, 05:52 PM)wickabee Wrote: [ -> ]Wow.

You come into a thread that has nothing to do with you or your team. You attack me, call me crazy, distract from the issue by focusing on the riot and not the reaction (which was the issue), call me a rioter because I'm a Canucks fan and I make MY teams fans look bad?

You're a real piece of work, man. I've made my point and now you've made my point.
Um, the Caps beat the Bruins, believe that was the point of this thread... Canuck fan. Point lost.

BTW, an actual researched article tells the whole story...
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=394333

No, I made my point. It stands, and you're still proving it.
look everyone, the canucks fan is getting angry! hide your gas can and your matches!!

joel ward is great. i hope he carries the Caps all the way to the finals (if only to lose to the Preds). my question is when is Ovechkin going to wake up and return to form? this guy has really fallen off the map.
22xpress have you been watching the games?If not for Ovechkin Cap's would have lost the series....Who do you think it was that was coming out almost every shift and pounding the Bruins into the boards....although he has only 2 goals and 3 helpers in 7 games he still the leading Cap's scorer....it is not always what you see on the score sheet that wins games...I am not a hundred percent sure but Ovechkin is in the top three in the playoffs in hits and he has laid on some massive hits....
Correction Ovechkin is tied for second in hits 31 with Shane Doan only Brian Bickel had more with 32....
He also had 28 shots on net not like he did not get his chances that is only saying that Thomas is a good goaltender...have a little faith he will open up!
(04-27-2012, 07:39 PM)22xpress Wrote: [ -> ]look everyone, the canucks fan is getting angry! hide your gas can and your matches!!

joel ward is great. i hope he carries the Caps all the way to the finals (if only to lose to the Preds). my question is when is Ovechkin going to wake up and return to form? this guy has really fallen off the map.
If you're going to make personal attacks, can you at least be original.

Put some effort into it, give me something I haven't heard. Don't feed me the same BS Boston fans have been shoveling all year. They beat you to it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10