Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: new itg product
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
broad street bullies

http://prezsez.wordpress.com/
Awesome looking. Now I have to save up extra to do the Master set. Look like I will have to open up my org to trade for these. I will be looking for all cards from this set so if anyone opens any LMK what you want.
(04-25-2012, 09:17 PM)mq13 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome looking. Now I have to save up extra to do the Master set. Look like I will have to open up my org to trade for these. I will be looking for all cards from this set so if anyone opens any LMK what you want.
they will be doing a Wing one down the road too, as rumor has it
Man, I'm gonna go broke because of that set. Hextall alone will be the death of me. I can't wait.
(04-25-2012, 09:47 PM)dam1057 Wrote: [ -> ]Man, I'm gonna go broke because of that set. Hextall alone will be the death of me. I can't wait.
don't tell that to your wife/gf
I don't like the Flyers but wow what a nice set! Wish they could do this for every team
My bank account will be waiting for the Wings set...
wow, this is going to be the best set ever created by ITG!! i can't wait to see what comes out of these boxes!
(04-25-2012, 10:07 PM)cpratt2005 Wrote: [ -> ]My bank account will be waiting for the Wings set...
yea I figured that

(04-25-2012, 10:26 PM)mrwildcat Wrote: [ -> ]wow, this is going to be the best set ever created by ITG!! i can't wait to see what comes out of these boxes!
some nice stuff for sure
Wow! That looks great. Glad I'm not a Philly fan - good luck saving those paychecks, boys.
Pages: 1 2