Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: ok lets do it...PS3 NHL 2012 Hockey Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(04-25-2012, 10:06 PM)thundercats12 Wrote: [ -> ]I would have been in for sure but my be-a-pro player was drafted by the Islanders.... so i sold my copy lol
RENT IT! It'd only take a weekend, and I know some redboxes have them, most game rental places do too....or Gamestop has a 7 day return guarentee lol
Oh Man there isnt anywhere I live to rent games. really sucks, Gamestop must be in the US only?

p.s. was joking about selling it after getting drafted to the isles. Had to win the cup a couple times first. Look out for the Islanders in 2014 and 2015
(04-25-2012, 10:17 PM)thundercats12 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh Man there isnt anywhere I live to rent games. really sucks, Gamestop must be in the US only?

p.s. was joking about selling it after getting drafted to the isles. Had to win the cup a couple times first. Look out for the Islanders in 2014 and 2015
not a clue...COME ON PPL WE NEED PPL TO PLAY! A two man tourny for the cup is just....well it'd be sad lol
I would do it I guess
(04-26-2012, 12:12 AM)dragik Wrote: [ -> ]I would do it I guess
your lack of enthusiasm is upsetting Tongue lol whats ur PSN name bro
o...m....g...this is what we need! Tongue LOL
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Official-NHL-Lic...3a6f947845

it'd be a pain in the buttox to send from place to place tho! LOL
so far we are up to 3, we need more!
im always down for some NHL 12 PSN- ibanez940
Anyone up for a game now?
Pages: 1 2