Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: box broke one and couldnt get enough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well i started collecting these 2011 certified rahim moores because i box broke one now im at the point of no return
i have these 5 and will most likly never get the 1/1
[Image: rmfront.jpg]
[Image: rmback.jpg]

so looking for the black signiture 1/1 good luck to me... might need some motivation for this beast haha

lemme kno if n e one could help me out or if not just let me know im doing a good job hhaha
is there a /99 for the rookies ... i was reminded there was was for the immortals
its /999 and i didnt take the pic of the back of that one bcuz it wouldnt fit in the 1st pick lol
i mean is the a ##/99 version like the griese on the left

its funny I just started a thread in the general football about the numbering of this years certified

[Image: 747e488e.jpg]
oh geez im not sure i dont think there is on like that but there might be
no ##/99 for rookies...will keep an eye out for the 1/1
Yeah don't give up hope man you never know! I collect Cody Pickett (2004 RC) and recently picked up 9 1/1s from a guy selling off his collection...
(04-24-2012, 01:43 AM)uwash97 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah don't give up hope man you never know! I collect Cody Pickett (2004 RC) and recently picked up 9 1/1s from a guy selling off his collection...
nice u cant beat that haha

and yeah if n e one could keep a look out also looking for 2011 panani threads von miller letter patch name plate i have the "M" hah
nice stuff!
(04-24-2012, 11:40 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]nice stuff!
thanks bud

Pages: 1 2