Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: NEVER SEEN BEFORE SIVLER REJECTOR PARALLEL OF SHAQUILLE REJECTOR CARD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi all ...

Ok, I have a card I have been researching for some time and came up blank. I'm hoping for some help from you guys/ladies out there. The card on the left side is the rookie card shaquille o'neal 1992-93 rejectors ... this card has a gold foil ... on the right is a parallel version of this card ... i say parallel and not error, because the whole card is different ... all the foil is silver instead of gold and the whole card is basically a lighter version of the non-parallel ... as oppose to an error where just one thing is usually off ...

HOPING TO GAIN SOME INSIGHT, THANKS, JESSE
pretty sure that isnt a parallel, but rather a card that missed the gold foil process. in essence, a card with a printing flaw
(04-23-2012, 10:15 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]pretty sure that isnt a parallel, but rather a card that missed the gold foil process. in essence, a card with a printing flaw
Did not miss the process ... HAS SILVER FOIL! INSTEAD OF GOLD FOIL! top and bottom of card are silver foil. The card is a different color, THAT IS NOT SUN FADED, it's made different
I cannot see your attachment, but why do you say it is foiled? How can you tell? What color do you think those areas are under the gold foil? My guess is that they are silver.
Anyone who wants me to send them a copy of the photo send me a PM ... ok to answer your question ... i can tell it's foil because it's the same foil that is on the "regular" rejector's card, which is gold, but on this card it's silver. it's easy to tell from the photo (which i will attempt to upload again when i get home). Ok and the foil parts of the rejector card are solid ... you can not see through them, thats why this is so odd ... im pretty sure this is a special edition version of this card ... im not saying it's a 1/1 version (which i really don't know if it is or not) ... but like i said i'll try and get another pic up tonight around 9pm, thanks, jesse
Why not just upload the photo to photobucket?
(04-23-2012, 05:02 PM)mcflysportscards Wrote: [ -> ]Why not just upload the photo to photobucket?
ya i have this on e in photobucket and a few others ... im not home right now, but i will put up the photobuckett account in a couple of hours
CAN YOU SEE THE PIC NOW?
No, attachments generally do no work here. You need to use photobucket or a similar service.
Pages: 1 2 3