Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: LTTF 1991-1993 Donruss Elite /10,000 and Elite Dominators 5,000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Title says it all really. Plmk what you have.
Bump. It up
If you are able to get an Extra Henderson of each let me know please.
I presume you mean the 91 and the 92 living legends. Will do
Bump to the top for the weekend!
Yeah those are the ones.Wanted them since they came out.Oh and this is a free bump.Hehe
Haha, thanks man. People are paying really well on the bay for his 91 Elite, those were just such tough pulls, and Rickey fans will pay through the nose for his stuff since he doesnt have that many top notch inserts. His Legends card just doesn't come up that often either.
(04-29-2012, 11:37 PM)daytonator Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, thanks man. People are paying really well on the bay for his 91 Elite, those were just such tough pulls, and Rickey fans will pay through the nose for his stuff since he doesnt have that many top notch inserts. His Legends card just doesn't come up that often either.
Free bump you mean this card? Which I pulled out of a 1992 Donruss pack yesterday Wink Talk about phenomenal shape.

[Image: 014.jpg]

[Image: 015.jpg]

Whoa Ho heh whoopee that's awesome bud! Hey, I'll shoot over my bucket when I get home, or check an old thread of mine for it as I'm on my phone, if it's FT. I would trade you at 120% of book
To the top
Pages: 1 2