Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Yesterday's Mail Day, Skins style!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Love these, got them in a nice trade with bryandavidknight! He also threw in some nice extras too incl. an add'l Sean Taylor RC. Thanks!

[Image: Bailey.jpg]
[Image: Arrington.jpg]
[Image: TaylorS.jpg]
Lookin' good Smile
Thanks!

(04-22-2012, 06:35 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: [ -> ]Lookin' good Smile
dude what you doing snatchin taylors
!!!!!
Love that Arrington man you sure ya need that one lol
(04-22-2012, 06:59 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: [ -> ]Love that Arrington man you sure ya need that one lol
Im pretty sure Smile he went to highschool right down the road from me. And went to one of my favorite colleges
He did man he is a Penn state guy he Loves him some Penn ...He is one of my favorite players back when you were allowed to hit someone
(04-22-2012, 07:05 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: [ -> ]He did man he is a Penn state guy he Loves him some Penn ...He is one of my favorite players back when you were allowed to hit someone
I dont remember much because I was little when he played there but my dad said he timed the snap all the time and just jumped the line to sack the Qb. It happens sometimes now with Polamalu but he used to always do it at PSU supposedly.
yea he was a machine 1 year he had 3 int, and 120 return yards and his last 3 years with the skins had over 100 total tackles every year
(04-22-2012, 07:16 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: [ -> ]yea he was a machine 1 year he had 3 int, and 120 return yards and his last 3 years with the skins had over 100 total tackles every year
PSU breeds LInebackers.
Pages: 1 2