Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Panini Playbook Box Break - May give you nightmares...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I broke my first box of Panini Playbook yesterday. Anyone seen the movie, Meet The Browns? Well, there's this scene where a woman is completely overreacting at her estranged father's funeral and she begins to scream, "Jeeezus why?!?! Tell me why?!?!" Yep. That sums up this box break. Check it out...

Hit One...

Photobucket

I took it as a bad sign.

Hit Two... was this card from Panini with a code on it. It stated, "The card you will never see, but if we DID ever decide to send it, we'd give you this..." AKA, a "redemption" card of Aaron Williams.

Hit Three...

Photobucket

This would fetch me three bucks on eBay. I could at least buy some Wendy's chicken nuggets. Those things are GOOD!

Hit Four. The pack was thick. I knew this was my rookie booklet! This would surely redeem the pain and suffering of my first three hits! I felt like Ralphie attempting to decode his message from Little Orphan Annie!

Photobucket

"JEEEEZUS WHY?!?!?! Tell me WHY?!?!?!"

On the back of the card read, "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine..." LOL!!! Just kidding. I would've enjoyed the card more if it did. Sure, Edmond/Clyde/Metta World Peace/Whatever he wants to be called MAY be sensational next season. Okay, that's not likely, but a guy can dream (more like hallucinate).

Sorry for your loss, better luck next time.
Nice, like that Cameron Jordan
Ouch!
I don't know what you spent but you made out with about $20 worth in hits. Save your money.
Thanks for buying that box so the rest of us have a shot at a better one! Smile Yikes. Best I can say is someone might trade you for that Gates...
Did someone call for vasoline
Thats almost as good as my Precision box! lol..... But I would be interested in that Gates Book

[Image: f23339c5.jpg]
I think we have finally found the post that deserves this :

[Image: epic-fail-the-worst-of-all-possible-ideas-fail.gif]

I am interested in the Keyshawn Johnson jersey
Pages: 1 2