Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Did anyone here send me a Nolan Ryan auto?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got home today and only some of my held mail has been delivered but one of the packages was a 2005 Playoff Honors Prime Signatures Nolan Ryan Auto/50. I didn't trade anyone for it, I didn't buy it and thought that by chance someone may have sent it to me by accident.
Yeah Pete *cough* *cough*, it was me *cough* *cough*. Better send it back *cough* *cough*...
(04-21-2012, 07:03 PM)ryancholden Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah Pete *cough* *cough*, it was me *cough* *cough*. Better send it back *cough* *cough*...
I was just gonna say that... Wink
MOST TRADERS WOULD'VE HAVE KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT ABOUT THAT. LOTS OF RESPECT TO YOU PETE.
(04-21-2012, 07:15 PM)supremelou Wrote: [ -> ]MOST TRADERS WOULD'VE HAVE KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT ABOUT THAT. LOTS OF RESPECT TO YOU PETE.
+1
Pete I didnt but I do have some Gypsy minis if you are interested in trading it for them? lol I have some for real if you are doing those.
I would look at the address and if someone dose claim its there they have to thell you the address it was shipped from.
How come I don't get surprises like that, I just get bills in the mail
(04-21-2012, 05:20 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: [ -> ]I got home today and only some of my held mail has been delivered but one of the packages was a 2005 Playoff Honors Prime Signatures Nolan Ryan Auto/50. I didn't trade anyone for it, I didn't buy it and thought that by chance someone may have sent it to me by accident.
I'm sure it was from JakeLovesCards Smile
The mystery has been solved, someone was supposed to send me some Ancient Icons mini from '08 A&g that I bought off another trade site for $20 and he must have sent me this by mistake.
Pages: 1 2