Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Things that make you go hmmmmmm.....AMAZING....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
In December I bought a blaster of '11 Contenders. Pulled a redemption (I don't mind them that much). But the player was someone I'd never heard of. Anyhow, Fedex came today with a package I have to sign for . Saw Panini on the envelope. Was hopin' it was a RayRay I had sent to them. It wasn't Sad It was the Contenders redemption, yawn. Here's a pic:

[Image: scan0022.jpg]

'11 Contenders Cameron Jordan #116 SP . About fell over when I added it to my org. Look it up. It will AMAZE you.

Comments welcome Smile
Sweet! I've had that happen with years past Contenders redemptions, but I didn't know what they were worth until someone sent a trade offer! Talk about pleasant surprises. Not as good as the Jordan, but still pretty nice! Congrats on the surprise mail day!
Not to bad at all. Too bad I have been locked out of my orgSad
Thats awesome! I was surprised to see how high that books. I knew it would be high, being an SP. But I didnt figure that high.
Let me know how much you want for itSmile
(04-21-2012, 01:26 PM)uwash97 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet! I've had that happen with years past Contenders redemptions, but I didn't know what they were worth until someone sent a trade offer! Talk about pleasant surprises. Not as good as the Jordan, but still pretty nice! Congrats on the surprise mail day!
Thanks uwash Smile It was a pretty sweet surprise.
(04-21-2012, 01:34 PM)bigdehart64 Wrote: [ -> ]Not to bad at all. Too bad I have been locked out of my orgSad
Sorry to hear that Sad But it books more than some of my RayRay RC autos.
HOLY @#$% T... really cool!!!
(04-21-2012, 01:38 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: [ -> ]Thats awesome! I was surprised to see how high that books. I knew it would be high, being an SP. But I didnt figure that high.
LOL me either!!! Thanks Kyle Smile
(04-21-2012, 01:47 PM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]HOLY @#$% T... really cool!!!
LOL Mik Smile That's exactly how I felt Big Grin
(04-21-2012, 01:40 PM)bigdehart64 Wrote: [ -> ]Let me know how much you want for itSmile
Will trade for a nice RayRay Smile
What the?!! Seriously?!! I had no idea it would book for that much. Congrats T!!
(04-21-2012, 01:59 PM)estuaryman Wrote: [ -> ]What the?!! Seriously?!! I had no idea it would book for that much. Congrats T!!
Thanks D!!! It was pretty cool but still wish it was the RayRay, LOL. I'm terrible and only have a one-track mind Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4