Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2006 pride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have decided to break up some of my 2006 pride sets is there any intrest in some trading and some selling singles or a whole set i mainly have regular sets that are ungraded im gonna keep my sparkle and silver,golds and autos for know if someone makes me a good offer i have a couple of unopened boxes and can send pics if wanted
(04-21-2012, 12:27 AM)liviningston3737 Wrote: [ -> ]i have decided to break up some of my 2006 pride sets is there any intrest in some trading and some selling singles or a whole set i mainly have regular sets that are ungraded im gonna keep my sparkle and silver,golds and autos for know if someone makes me a good offer i have a couple of unopened boxes and can send pics if wanted
I will send you a PM tonight, I have to work today. Thank you.

Jerry

(04-21-2012, 12:27 AM)liviningston3737 Wrote: [ -> ]i have decided to break up some of my 2006 pride sets is there any intrest in some trading and some selling singles or a whole set i mainly have regular sets that are ungraded im gonna keep my sparkle and silver,golds and autos for know if someone makes me a good offer i have a couple of unopened boxes and can send pics if wanted
PM sent
Sent you a PM, thank you.

Jerry
liviningston3737 your PM box is full.

its empty now

(04-27-2012, 09:10 PM)gamblersheaven Wrote: [ -> ]liviningston3737 your PM box is full.
what are your boxes worth and do you have any of the promo cards 1 - 10 from the pride fc set .

have paypal ready . i also know some people who may pay well for some of your stuff .