Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Fall of Crosby?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I have seen the thread and would have thought well it may have continued ....but I guess after the huge last game win that there may have been more to discuss....could it be maybe no one wants to jinx it?Or maybe you have come to the realization that some speak to fast and are starting to understand the game (not meant to be offensive but some of the statements in the last thread I found were very funny ).....one thing is certain the Flyers /Pens series is and has been a goaltenders nightmare...and is entertaining ..
On another note you have to give it up for the Kid who has been sensational Brayden Holtby stopping 44 of the 45 shots he faced tonight getting the win for who the Cap's "surprise" knotting that series up at two's....
(04-19-2012, 10:01 PM)ty4orce Wrote: [ -> ]On another note you have to give it up for the Kid who has been sensational Brayden Holtby stopping 44 of the 45 shots he faced tonight getting the win for who the Cap's "surprise" knotting that series up at two's....
+1

Got to love the canadian boy from Saskatchewan
No doubt man, that kid is zoned in.playing very well between the pipes.
Hopefully Fleury finally found his groove and the Pens can stretch this series out some more...

Malkin getting on the board was a good sign too..

An another note...soooo disappointed how badly my Hawks have been playing against the Coyotes...

We so need a playoff caliber goalie..

Take Luongo this summer Big Grin
As I stated in the earlier thread you can only keep a great player down for so long..
On Holtby he really looks whacked before games in his warm up head and arms in short side to side movements hey it is working so no complaints here...he also snares his pucks with his glove in a strange way much like a catcher in baseball....In a pryer post quite some time ago it was asked who to collect for an upcoming goaltender and I said Holtby would be a good choice I guess my pick is not to shabby looking now...I only have one piece of his might look to pick up a few more in the near future..
[Image: ai1.jpg]
On tonight's Pens/Flyers game I hope it continues like it has ...goal ridden...I can say this it has been crazy for Playoff fantasy leagues...lol
Holtby is certainly unorthodox, but it seems to be working more than adequately.
As for Fleury, Wednesday was OK but that's not enough - he needs to continue to raise his game, because that Flower is wilting...
Pens/Flyers awesome game tonight action packed but not to wild on the score sheet......not Crosby's night tonight seemed like he was getting pinballed ......especially one in particular from Malkin a helmet on helmet.......Briere missed some golden chances and Fleury although be it lucky at times stood his ground and kept the Pens in it.....really entertaining end to end ...headed to Philly for a game 6
(04-20-2012, 01:23 PM)arod1973 Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully Fleury finally found his groove and the Pens can stretch this series out some more...

Malkin getting on the board was a good sign too..

An another note...soooo disappointed how badly my Hawks have been playing against the Coyotes...

We so need a playoff caliber goalie..

***Cough cough Niemi cough cough*** Sorry what? Lol not that hes exactly covered himself in glory since leaving though. Playing well right now, just not getting enough help in the crease from his team.

The Orange and Black will prevail.
Pages: 1 2