Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 4/19 GQ Box Break- and my first...! :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Busted a Box of GQ today, here are the results All for Trade unless marked otherwise:

Sliding Stars (I may keep these, they're pretty cool)
[Image: GQSlidingStars.jpg]

Moonshots
[Image: GQMoonshots.jpg]

Glove Stories
[Image: GQGloveStories.jpg]

Other Inserts
[Image: GQinsertsFT1.jpg]

Mariano Rivera Jersey
[Image: GQMoMiniFramedJsy.jpg]

Adam Lind Auto
[Image: GQLindAuto.jpg]

Jered Weaver Auto
[Image: GQWeaverAuto.jpg]

McCann Jersey (PC)
[Image: GQMcCannjersey.jpg]

and
I was so excited....!

My First 1/1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PC)
[Image: GQBautista1of1PrintingPlate.jpg]
[Image: GQBautista1of1PrintingPlateback.jpg]

Nice hit on the 1/1 and he's a rising star to boot. So that's a really good pull. I like this set, the entire set (inserts, GUd, autos, everything).

If any of your Rangers are FT, I'd be glad to try and get a trade for them. Let me know what you decide. Thanks.
Nice on the first 1 of 1. Bautisita is great player. I also like they putting them in frames now.
i need the kinsler insert.
Interested in any minis.............lmk........thanks Jeff
(04-19-2012, 07:58 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice hit on the 1/1 and he's a rising star to boot. So that's a really good pull. I like this set, the entire set (inserts, GUd, autos, everything).

If any of your Rangers are FT, I'd be glad to try and get a trade for them. Let me know what you decide. Thanks.
Thanks man! I'm not sure on the base yet, as Im considering putting together the base set, not sure though. Ill keep you in mind if I don't for the Rangers.

-Jake
(04-19-2012, 07:59 PM)beginesj Wrote: [ -> ]Nice on the first 1 of 1. Bautisita is great player. I also like they putting them in frames now.
Yeah man they look really nice!
(04-19-2012, 08:02 PM)ringers1993 Wrote: [ -> ]Interested in any minis.............lmk........thanks Jeff
Sorry man, made a deal on all my minis with my friend Beginesj.