Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 8/7 ... 1 card update.....2011 Totally Certified Heritage Coll. Prime Set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Well, I've been inspired by the great sets completed by Jeff and Lump... so I have decided to try to complete the 2011 Heritage Collection "primes"....

Here is the link to see all the Primes I've gotten so far.
http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg36/...%20Primes/

After 2 months, I finally found another card needed for this set. Still looking for the SSP's.

Tony Dorsett/49
[Image: IMG-6.jpg]

8 more cards to go.....
Thorpe/2
McMahon/5
Tarkenton/4
Meredith/49
Fryar/4
Bettis/49
Brown/20
Namath/12

If anyone has any of these or knows someone who does, let me know.
Nice man Cant wait to see it done and if I come across any they are yours my friend
Nice!
Very brave to attempt with the Thorpe /2
thanks for the comments.... yes your right on the Thorpe/2, especially since one has already been sold for $700. the person that bought that one seems to be doing the set as well. There are a few SSp's in the set. Even I dont complete it, I'm going to give it my best shot and have fun doing it.
(04-18-2012, 07:56 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice man Cant wait to see it done and if I come across any they are yours my friend
Thank you... any help will be greatly appreciated.
I have a csonka 2 color....Smile
(04-18-2012, 08:55 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a csonka 2 color....Smile
I can use that one.
Wow those look good man!
(04-18-2012, 10:08 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Wow those look good man!
Thank you... I really like some of the ones incoming.
What's your TV on the casper?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10