Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Three For Me, None For You!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thank you all for the compliments!

Steve: I am glad that your package has arrived to you! I was starting to get worried there. I threw a few extras in there that I saw you needed, so I hope that you did not trade for them. The turnaround on the Price AU is nothing short of a miracle for Panini! It's not even marked as finished on the site, so I wonder if I could snare another out of them! Haha! Kidding!

Randi
(04-19-2012, 05:59 AM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you all for the compliments!

Steve: I am glad that your package has arrived to you! I was starting to get worried there. I threw a few extras in there that I saw you needed, so I hope that you did not trade for them. The turnaround on the Price AU is nothing short of a miracle for Panini! It's not even marked as finished on the site, so I wonder if I could snare another out of them! Haha! Kidding!

Randi
Haha true that on the Panini turnaround, if there wasnt photo proof id say that was crazy talk lol. The Nolan/Tootoo is INSANE, im still getting over it, along with some other additions to be posted up tomorrow that i got today as well. Haha could try for another Price AU, why not?
Certified went from worst to first 'sfar as I'm concerned, and that sparkling Price certainly doesn't hurt.
Pages: 1 2