Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: maple leafs artifacts red-228
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I have a Maple Leafs artifacts red 228 card, I scratched it be havent redemed it, I just cannot be bothered to get my upper deck password reset and so on then wait for 10 weeks to get a card.
So if anyone is intrested I will send you the redemption code you redeme it, after you know it went through send me some cards or a card you think it is worth, I'm open and fair I pefer an Islanders card but whatever you feel like sending is fine.

steve
you can call UD too

they are better if you call them then the email system to reset the password
(04-18-2012, 10:16 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: [ -> ]you can call UD too

they are better if you call them then the email system to reset the password
I was going to then I thought maybe someone might want it so I thought I'd throw it up here for a day if anyone wants it great if not I'll do the phone thing but thank you, It just seems UD kinda has a slow we don't care thing going on right now, maybe its me, I had a redemption that took 10 months to get and they refused to replace it because it showed ready to ship 10 months later I recieved a totally different card, like I had orginally asked for, so I kinda lost faith in UD.
pm sent
I totally understand bout losing faith in UD.