Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 3rd and 4rth box break museum Great hit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
although I maybe spoiled on TTT these cards are nice but I really didnt hit anything big except the Hosmer gold redemption. According to Beckett its #d to 5
I really like the gu and autoes of older players but I also did get 1 HOFer gu
I wont be buying anymore of these boxes and I'll wait for the next new product to come out.
although all you see here will be in my PC
[Image: boxbreak16.jpg]
[Image: boxbreak17.jpg]

dspain does have dibs on the Helton first
Nice! What do you want for the Uggla? I have opened 3 1/2 boxes of museum collection and no Braves
Its my only Uggly I mean Uggla auto. I will need another very nice one to replace it.
(04-17-2012, 08:46 PM)waynetalger Wrote: [ -> ]Its my only Uggly I mean Uggla auto. I will need another very nice one to replace it.
I have some cool Uggla stuff NFT he signed for me and my 2 sons last summer and hosted our little league team at Turner Field for batting practice.Just trying to get my 1st Uggla card.

[Image: 542.jpg]
[Image: 127.jpg]

Sweet stuff there from uggla. Bet the boys had a good time getting all that and hanging at turner field.
sweet hosmer!!!
Nice redmeption
Pm sent
Is it just me or does Uggla look teeny-tiny in that picture. I know he isn't a huge guy, but he doesn't look anywhere close to 6 ft and 210 in that pic!
That Hosmer is gonna be awesome - great pull