Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: MJ Auto back from grading!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The only 2 I've seen of this SP version have the same auto smear, weird!

[Image: Untitled-10.jpg]
Great card! Congrats!
Nicee..congrats bud!
(04-16-2012, 11:22 PM)robd5811 Wrote: [ -> ]Nicee..congrats bud!
Thanks, man!
very nice card, congratulations! Hopefully one day I will also be a proud owner of an MJ auto

I find it 'interesting' how harsh grading is on for instance the edges (8.5 - but I only see a small imperfection on the top right corner) as opposed to the autograph grading which gives a niner to an auto that has a much more significant imperfection...
Nice card congrats on it and the grade.
Beauty! Surprised the auto was graded as high as a 9. Congrats on the submission and the card!!
(04-17-2012, 03:24 AM)folkertino Wrote: [ -> ]very nice card, congratulations! Hopefully one day I will also be a proud owner of an MJ auto

I find it 'interesting' how harsh grading is on for instance the edges (8.5 - but I only see a small imperfection on the top right corner) as opposed to the autograph grading which gives a niner to an auto that has a much more significant imperfection...
You know, I actually thought that was part of the card design, the corner looked very sharp when I looked at it before I sent it. I thought I was going to get a lower grade on the surface, there was a small flaw, thought it was more noticeable than that corner.
Awesome card! Love that it's an on card auto.
That is one of the nicer looking autos I've seen Smile
Pages: 1 2