Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New set chase! Scans!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've decided to do a new set since I've sort of hit a wall with the Shadow Box set. Now I'm trying to do the Gold Standard rookie patch auto set. I have 9 so far. I'm also only picking up the ones with multiple color patches. Here's the set so far.

Photobucket

Photobucket
They are nice cards. I don't like how the silver sharpie is streaky, but still a very cool set to collect. go get em.
DANG that looks sweet so far Big Grin Can't wait to see more Smile
Nice start! Should look really good complete!
One of my favorite looking cards from this year, mainly due to them using the silver sharpies! Great start so far and I cant believe ya found a Taiwan, most of his for some reason were signed with a blue or black marker.
great looking set. that silver really stnds out nicely
(04-16-2012, 11:19 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]One of my favorite looking cards from this year, mainly due to them using the silver sharpies! Great start so far and I cant believe ya found a Taiwan, most of his for some reason were signed with a blue or black marker.
I know! I had to scout eBay for awhile to find one. I made a trade for Taiwan Jones and it was one in blue ink. I was so disappointed so I'm thankful I was able to find one.
Nice start. Good luck, that will be sweet
Thanks guys. It'll take awhile but it will be fun!
Nice Start!
I have a Dalton 3-clr but really only looking for 2001 SOTT or hof pc help right now. JK