Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 4 Card Sat Mailday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I received these 4 in the mail on Saturday while I was on shift. 3 are for my PC......1 is for Walts.

First off this is for Walt (Pens1Fan)
[Image: 04_14_120004.jpg]

I been looking for these two for a while to complete the Rainbow of swatches made for these two cards....for some reason...WHITE was the harder ones to find??? Go figure?

VITALE
[Image: 04_14_120002.jpg]

TANGRADI
[Image: 04_14_120001.jpg]

I saw this and had to have it....one of the great Pens players from the past. I have never seen this card before...let alone many Auto cards of him in a pens uniform.

Larry Murphy /63
[Image: 04_14_120003.jpg]

Thanks for the look.
not to bad of pick ups
Sweetness!!! love the Murphy.
Sweet murphy
not too shabby congrats
Great mail Hugh!!! Can't wait for the Despres Smile Got to love the Murphy auto. That one is real special. Congrats!!!
That Murphy AU is fantastic! He's one of the least talked about D-men ever, and he was truly one of the best! Those WBS cards are sick, too! Congrats on the wicked mailday!

Randi
(04-16-2012, 04:57 PM)pens1fan Wrote: [ -> ]Great mail Hugh!!! Can't wait for the Despres Smile Got to love the Murphy auto. That one is real special. Congrats!!!
Walt --- it went out today w/ the vitale. thx buddy
I'll add my props for the Murphy too. I'm actually a Murphy collector (yes, such a person does exist Smile ) and anyone so inclined to see my PC of him can do so here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41468449@N04/sets/

-Joe Pawich