Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 3rd and 4th boxes of SPGU... Orr/Bourque AUTO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Since we did alright on the first 2 that we opend the Wife and i headed to the LCS for a couple more boxes, he was nice enough to crack a fresh case for us to pick from(since i was holding the "case hit" from what was left on the shelf) ha ha. any way here is my box...

[Image: RRookies.jpg]
[Image: RJerseyPatch.jpg]

nothing spectacular here, i hope the Brayden Schenn goes with the Hodgson from the last box, would love to put together the "CANADA" marks

The wifes book looked a little better

[Image: ERookieJersay.jpg] two numbered jerseys...

[Image: IMG-20120413-00222.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20120413-00223.jpg]
nice that she pulled 2 autos! and the Sedin patch is pretty sick looking... not a bad cople of boxes IMO, just good enogh that we might grab a couple more in the next few days...

4 boxes and only 7 base card dupes, not bad... dupes are
#10 bobby Orr
#30 datsyuk (x2)
#66 C. Anderson
#71 Giroux
#81 Couture (x2)

oh ya she had these guys in there as well

[Image: OrrBorque.jpg]

wow some nice cards!

i'm interested in the Crosby
dear lord lol I wish I could just afford 1 box, let alone 4 lol great break lol
Nice break! Interested in the nyquist if available
Nice stuff!! That Orr/Bourque is awesome! Can't wait to see the Schenn
Would love a shot at the Orr/Bourque
That Sedin is sickness!!!!!!! Please let me know if its for trade hope I will get something your interested in
Super Sweet !!! Thanks for the pics.
i hope the Orr can get me something nugent-hopkinsish
(04-14-2012, 09:54 PM)jowlsisacanucksfan Wrote: [ -> ]That Sedin is sickness!!!!!!! Please let me know if its for trade hope I will get something your interested in
sorry to say that the Sedin did not even make it home with me...
(04-14-2012, 06:16 PM)hockeynick1721 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice break! Interested in the nyquist if available
sorry, i am going to try and put together the base and Rookies,
you did very nice congrats
Pages: 1 2 3