Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: THANKS PHINZFAN!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
man, you do awesome work... THANKS SO MUCH!!!
Very nice! Looks great!!
He did mine also...agreed that he does amazing work
thanks!!! I love it!!!
My pleasure...sorry it took SOOOOOO LOOOONG!!!! ... been so busy with work and buying a house I haven't had time to breathe THIS YEAR !!!...lol..... Glad your happy with.... afar I fix Chads... I need to delete a little black spot near shipleys right arm on the picture on the right... I also just noticed I don't like the way his hand looks in the texas pic on the left.... will fix that too Smile
(04-13-2012, 07:02 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: [ -> ]My pleasure...sorry it took SOOOOOO LOOOONG!!!! ... been so busy with work and buying a house I haven't had time to breathe THIS YEAR !!!...lol..... Glad your happy with.... afar I fix Chads... I need to delete a little black spot near shipleys right arm on the picture on the right... I also just noticed I don't like the way his hand looks in the texas pic on the left.... will fix that too Smile
Ok, I will keep an eye out for the edits... How did it look without any black outlines on the two Shipley pics??? Just curious... Thanks!!!
(04-13-2012, 07:45 AM)superynaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I will keep an eye out for the edits... How did it look without any black outlines on the two Shipley pics??? Just curious... Thanks!!!
I will do one without the black stroke and you can use the one you like best Smile .... will do it after work tonight !
Sweet!!! Thanks!!!