Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I have an oddball Drew Brees card that I cant find in the OPG and could use some help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here it is:

[Image: 04-13-2012055035AM.jpg]

[Image: 04-13-2012055208AM.jpg]
Have never seen that before
I can't find it either, doesn't look like it sells for much either. Hopefully someone can help you out.
found this:

http://www.zimbio.com/Collecting+Basebal...+The+Class

dont know if it helps you any
It was inserted in 2008 topps packs (believe 2008). They weren't necessarily inserted as a specific set - just an advertisement promoting the hobby and getting kids involved.

I pulled a ton of them out of retail and threw most away.
Yeah I didnt think this was a hidden gold mine or anything probably $0.75 b/v but I did want to log it into my org. Thanks for the help guys and if anyone finds it in the OPG plmk.
(04-13-2012, 07:24 AM)ugameck Wrote: [ -> ]It was inserted in 2008 topps packs (believe 2008). They weren't necessarily inserted as a specific set - just an advertisement promoting the hobby and getting kids involved.

I pulled a ton of them out of retail and threw most away.

Yup. They were just advertisements!
wont be in the opg as it was an advertisement, not a card
What they said^^^^ just an ad. got one myself.
These were advertising cards inserted in 2008 packs. The David Wright card used to be in the printed price guide as $1, but I don't see it in the online guide. I would assume the same price for the Brees card.