Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1996 Derek Jeter Mirror Gold went for over $4,000.00
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Thats a little to much for me and my $3,051.00 bid was not even close. Oh well I will wait till the next one come up.
holy crap!
(04-12-2012, 10:29 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: [ -> ]holy crap!
Thats what I was saying as soon as I saw it.
is it autographed? got a pic of the card or a link to the closed auction?
That card books for 1/8 of that. Undoubtedly some shill bidding there. I bet it gets relisted.
(04-12-2012, 10:43 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: [ -> ]That card books for 1/8 of that. Undoubtedly some shill bidding there. I bet it gets relisted.
I don't think so if you look at the final bid it was a snipe bid unless he was not willing to sell it for less than that and I don't believe he did that. I was willing to pay $3,051.00 and thats 6 times over beckett. Some of his cards beckett is way under and others there way over. This is one of those way over cards.
It was a good try Chris. Hopefully you'll get the next one. Smile
(04-12-2012, 10:57 PM)be8el0ve Wrote: [ -> ]It was a good try Chris. Hopefully you'll get the next one. Smile
I hate to see what your Mirror Gold Proof would go for. I think people will go nuts for that one I still have hope for one more off my list tonight.
(04-12-2012, 11:05 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: [ -> ]I hate to see what your Mirror Gold Proof would go for. I think people will go nuts for that one I still have hope for one more off my list tonight.
You got 35 minutes... Good Luck! I know there are quite a few people that want that card as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5