Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: new PC pickups... 1/1... scans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Picked up a bunch of new cards over the past 2 weeks, since starting my Rey Maualuga PC (about 3 weeks ago) I have added about 150 cards. Here are a few highlights from the past 2 weeks...

#ed 3/5
[Image: 37567567.jpg]

#ed 42/50
[Image: 468748.jpg]

#ed 14/25
[Image: 5673735673567.jpg]

#ed 1/2
[Image: 1513453415.jpg]

#ed 02/50
[Image: 5687568.jpg]

ed 1/1 !!!
[Image: 1of1.jpg]

and lastly, even though it is not a card...
[Image: DSC_0025.jpg]
Great lookin low #'ed cards, 1/1's are always special! Nice job!
nice stuff dude, that triple auto is sweet.
Looking good man!!! You are getting some SICK stuff...
Wow sweet pickups!! Love the triple auto from the USC linebackers and then the helmet is awesome too! Is that the real thing, like an authentic helmet?
Congrats!! Those are some killer pick ups!! I really like the triple auto.... although I may be a lil biased on that one, lol
(04-12-2012, 08:48 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow sweet pickups!! Love the triple auto from the USC linebackers and then the helmet is awesome too! Is that the real thing, like an authentic helmet?
I wish... Full size replica though... I also have game used jersey of his I am getting... Worn in frisco with a Coa from the bengals... Can't wait!
You are making some very nice progress Don, congrats!! Keep them coming! Smile
Still pretty sweet! I'm supposed to be getting a Panthers jersey signed. lol Dont know by who but I won a sweepstakes with Verizon for Panthers gear.Lady today was like we havent forgotten about it, were just waiting on the NFL to send it to us. I was like what am I even getting gloves? and she was like its my understanding its a jersey so i'm pretty sure its game used!

(04-12-2012, 09:11 PM)donbickle707 Wrote: [ -> ]I wish... Full size replica though... I also have game used jersey of his I am getting... Worn in frisco with a Coa from the bengals... Can't wait!
Great stuff man
Pages: 1 2