Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Topps No-Name Error Rookie Cards (Helu, Julio, Torrey +)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey folks, I came across 8 Topps No-Name Rookie error cards from 2011. The cards are the same as the base cards but without any silver stamping on or around the name placcard. I did a little bit of research, and only found a handful of these on eBay, I'm just wondering what the trade value on these might be, so let me know what you would offer. The cards are as follows:

369 Casey Mathews, 362 Adrian Clayborn, 350 Julio Jones, 274 Torrey Smith, 249 Roy Helu Jr., 212 Nate Solder, 189 Kris Durham, 55 Da'Rel Scott

Thanks!
Your best bet is to just sell them
You don't have any idea on value of these? Rarity? History? Anything would help, thanks!
They aren't selling for much
ill give you $4 for the torrey...?
If you do a "2011 topps no name error" search and then check the completed listings there are quite a few that have sold. Cam went for $30 and $16, a Jake Locker went for $21 back in February, but most of the commons sell for $0.99. There are also a lot of auctions with higher minimum bids that go unsold. I would probably put a trade value of $10-15 on the Julio, $8-10 on the Helu, $5-8 on the Torrey Smith, and $3-5 on the rest. That's just my opinion though. $4 cash (if it was a cash offer) seems fair to me for the Torrey. Printing errors aren't that popular anymore generally, but there are player collectors who like to add them to their collections. I just wouldn't expect a ton for them.
Bumping, is anyone interested in purchasing or trading for any of these?