Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: long overdue huge 90's mail haul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
been getting them, just not posting them... here's what came yesterday

About 70 95-96 UD Electric Ice Gold (just scanned some of the better ones)

[Image: mailday4112.jpg]

[Image: mailday4113.jpg]

20 97-98 SP Icons Die-Cuts... you know you don't see these all that often, and TWENTY arrived at one time!

[Image: mailday4114.jpg]

[Image: mailday4115.jpg]

Here's the rest of the 20 Icons D/C, a 96-97 BD Gold Roenick Triple, and a bunch of Embossed Icons to finish off that set for me

[Image: mailday4111.jpg]

Hope you enjoyed the show, almost as much as I enjoyed getting them!!!
Crazy stuff, Phil! So glad to see you back on the boards! Where have you been? Haha! I am stoked to see your maildays back in the community, and I hope that they keep on coming! Best wishes, buddy!

Randi
Great mail Phil. I love seeing all those 90's inserts. It brings back lots of really good memories. Congrats on the pickups.
Yeah Phil, your mail days are always great. If you ever get any M. Lemieux Electric Ice Gold Doubles. Lmk!
Thanks for the comments! I took a break from all the forums mostly because I was taking so much time to scan and post and wasn't really getting any comments. But I've scaled WAY back to almost exclusively 90's. So it'll be much less time to scan and post. Plus I've hired a company to build a trade/sale site for me and gonna want to keep my name out there.
Welcome Back Phil, I always loved that 97\98 SP Authentic set. Great show
Alot of memories there
very nice mail post Phil, love the Electric Ice

looking forward to your feature posts as always
What great stuff from the not to distant past. Those Icons are very cool.