Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking for Arianny Celeste!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone would be willing to part with a Arianny Celeste auto event worn mem card? I have high end stuff of all types. I will def make the trade be high in your favor. I really want want one of the Knockout cards but I will take what I can get. So let me know what ya got and who you collect and Ill make ya a sweeet offer. Thanks
who????

hint......see sig!
What do you want for her? Ill hook it up sweet!! Im new guy on here but I can package something nice you way. You got the Predator auto too dont ya? I would love to grab both of those. Im selling my Blake Griffin 1/1 from Preferred very soon and was wondering if you minded holding the Stephon for me? I would love the Arianny too, sexy card! Is it numbered, I think it is but cant remember. Lmk if you can hold the Gilmore, I hope the Blake goes fast. The Preferred triangles have been selling well, just hope I can get near 2 grand for it. Its a true 1/1 and in flawless condition. you think 2 is a good number or should I go alittle higher and hope for the best offer?
(04-12-2012, 08:22 PM)JonnysCards Wrote: [ -> ]What do you want for her? Ill hook it up sweet!! Im new guy on here but I can package something nice you way. You got the Predator auto too dont ya? I would love to grab both of those. Im selling my Blake Griffin 1/1 from Preferred very soon and was wondering if you minded holding the Stephon for me? I would love the Arianny too, sexy card! Is it numbered, I think it is but cant remember. Lmk if you can hold the Gilmore, I hope the Blake goes fast. The Preferred triangles have been selling well, just hope I can get near 2 grand for it. Its a true 1/1 and in flawless condition. you think 2 is a good number or should I go alittle higher and hope for the best offer?
Idk man, I'm not familiar with basketball...the Gilmore is yours once you have the PayPal.