Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I need help..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just went to my recent purchased tab on that auction site and added up all I have spent on cards in the past 31 days..........Its scary to actually see the number.
haha you dont wanna know what ive spent lol. The best advice I can give to not be scared by how much you spend...dont add it up Smile
lol if I do that then I will have to move into your basement and sort cards for your shop! Which sounds kinda fun to be honest haha
(04-10-2012, 11:56 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: [ -> ]lol if I do that then I will have to move into your basement and sort cards for your shop! Which sounds kinda fun to be honest haha
I dont pay much! haha...as in nothing. Maybe could pay you with some lions cards lol
The worst is when you see how many ebay bucks you get. For $2, you spend $100. I earned $26 last time :/
i didnt know about this!!! i have missed out on sooooooo many! FML lol
its real bad when you have The wife knows about Ebay account and the you have the Wife doesnt know about ebay and comc account lol
(04-11-2012, 12:49 AM)mattfastiggi Wrote: [ -> ]The worst is when you see how many ebay bucks you get. For $2, you spend $100. I earned $26 last time :/
i think they should up that ebay bucks things!!