Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New pickups and pulls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have not posted any of my new cards in a while so here are some of my better ones
[Image: SCAN0116.jpg]

[Image: SCAN0115.jpg]

[Image: SCAN0117.jpg]
[Image: SCAN0118.jpg]
What kind of patch is that Blake Griffin? I'm really feeling that Jordan auto. You should consider moving it to my collection, lol. Congrats
(04-09-2012, 07:58 PM)kenarm79 Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of patch is that Blake Griffin? I'm really feeling that Jordan auto. You should consider moving it to my collection, lol. Congrats
Looks like its the edging on the tag...That Pippen patch is nice as well Smile
Very nice additions, and I agree the Pippen is a great looking patch.
thanks guys
Crazy nice stuff! Did you pull the MJ? I'd sacrifice months at the back end of my life to pull a Jordan auto!
almost every card I have is hand pulled so I did pull that mj by hand
I actually pulled the worthy and mj in the same box
(04-10-2012, 09:05 PM)andrew4444 Wrote: [ -> ]I actually pulled the worthy and mj in the same box
That's ridiculous. I live about an hour from UNC's campus I could trade even that Worthy down here for a very nice PC Jordan or two.

Incidentally, I'm considering going after 1 auto of every original dream teamer so I gotta admit to drooling over that Magic auto a bit too!
Nice Pippen patch. You don't see too many of them. One of the most under rated players in the Hall in my opinion.
Pages: 1 2