Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Panini's longest card.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
does anyone think this is is a dumb idea? i do. lol
there is a video on becketts news section...its basically 36 cards attached to each other...all rookies with auto'ed patches. 8 feet long.
one commenter put "Panini has jumped the shark" <-- +1
(04-09-2012, 02:04 PM)brentboudreaux1 Wrote: [ -> ]does anyone think this is is a dumb idea? i do. lol
there is a video on becketts news section...its basically 36 cards attached to each other...all rookies with auto'ed patches. 8 feet long.
one commenter put "Panini has jumped the shark" <-- +1
IDK...I mean it's kind of a novel idea. But with rookies...IDK...I mean odds are 50%+wont be worth crap within the next 4 years
(04-09-2012, 02:05 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]IDK...I mean it's kind of a novel idea. But with rookies...IDK...I mean odds are 50%+wont be worth crap within the next 4 years
yea, maybe...just wanted to get opinions. no right or wrong Smile
agreed about the rookies.
I think it's ridiculous.
would've been better off to be a set imo versus what they did, which can't be displayed in an easy way
(04-09-2012, 03:08 PM)gangstippie Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's ridiculous.
+1000

Kind of like the guys who ordered an In 'N Out 100x100 in Vegas a few years ago. Seemed like a good idea at the time...

http://www.whatupwilly.com/2006/01/in-n-...0x100.html

But I hate booklet cards to begin with. Worse than printing plates, IMHO.
Not a fan.
nice idea in theory, not so great on the execution. Its not A card, its 30 some different cards strung together.
I still have not seen the card
(04-09-2012, 03:15 PM)uwash97 Wrote: [ -> ]+1000

Kind of like the guys who ordered an In 'N Out 100x100 in Vegas a few years ago. Seemed like a good idea at the time...

http://www.whatupwilly.com/2006/01/in-n-...0x100.html

But I hate booklet cards to begin with. Worse than printing plates, IMHO.
+ 2
I'm not a fan of booklet cards as they are tough to display - this would be impossible to display.
Pages: 1 2 3 4