Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking to trade for Red Wings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The title says it all.

Looking to trade for some Red Wings cards. Let me know if you see anything you like.

Thanks,
Nathan
Offer sent!
i have abdedelkader opc premier /15 08-09 if you need
(04-09-2012, 08:44 PM)icepatch Wrote: [ -> ]i have abdedelkader opc premier /15 08-09 if you need
I don't see any cards in your Organize, so check mine to see if you find anything you like.

Thanks,
Nathan
I have some Wings base and I know I just got a jimmy Howard Playoff Contenders Awards something or other. It's all in my org.

I'm looking for anything in my sig and 11-12 UD YGs marked as want in my org
(04-10-2012, 09:12 AM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: [ -> ]I have some Wings base and I know I just got a jimmy Howard Playoff Contenders Awards something or other. It's all in my org.

I'm looking for anything in my sig and 11-12 UD YGs marked as want in my org
Thanks - I didn't see anything right now, but when I start working on base cards I will keep you in mind. I also pick up a lot of set fillers for a relative from time to time. I will see about getting his current wantlist.

Nathan
I have a few red wings auto and jersey cards. Feel free to look
(04-16-2012, 12:11 PM)jody26tn Wrote: [ -> ]I have a few red wings auto and jersey cards. Feel free to look
I will take a look. Are you interested in the Rinne auto patch #/10?
i have a tomas holmstromsuperscript /25 and henrik zetterberg spectrum /10(only for sale) lmk if u need it
(04-16-2012, 08:37 PM)jets18 Wrote: [ -> ]i have a tomas holmstromsuperscript /25 and henrik zetterberg spectrum /10(only for sale) lmk if u need it
open offer sent - Thanks
Pages: 1 2