Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: WE NEED A SELLING TAB ADDED TO THE TOP OF THE BOARD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this topic comes up time and time again, but something has to be done. The baseball trade board looks like a cyber-yardsale everyone is trying to sell something. We need to keep the two separated. I know more of you have to feel the same way. Please if you have any to add please send comments maybe something will come out of this.

Thanks Richard
Haha..I just said basically the same thing to my wife not more than 2 min ago.lol I fully agree. Not saying its anyones fault but I do think beckett should have a sell section. It seems like trading has taken a dive. I am having a hard time making trades on here after that whole Jake crap. Hate to say it but its true. Bout to close up shop myself soon. I tried to get atleast 6-7 trades a week. Been almost two weeks and barely anything. What is happening here??
talkntribe, i knew i couldnt be the only one who felt like this. Hopefully the right person will get wind of this thread and really consider adding a sell section only. The Jake situation hasnt really affected me personnally but i know what you mean, but then again i do 1-3 trades a week so im not as active as you are. Then again i think trading has slowed down a bit with the new products hitting selves and the season opening back up. Im sure trading will pick back up.