Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Grade my 1969 Reggie Jackson RC...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EX 5 in my opinion.
Corners look very sharp but what kills if is how bad the centering is. I agree with Beetlesguy.
Thanks, beatles guy and Haze28 for your opinions!
I was going to go 5.5 on the high end. Also, I need that card for my 69 set.
IMO I would say that you would be lucky to get even a 5 the upper right corner looks a little frayed and the centering is a bit off, but the biggest thing I see is it looks to be miscut.
(04-06-2012, 08:45 PM)cdillon17 Wrote: [ -> ]
It would be Ex+ in my opinion , has some centering issues and very slight upper right corner issues but still think it's a great card. Card collectors are becoming like mother in laws , they find fault in everything. I put this set together in 1969 while in high school and go back and see a lot of miscut 69s. It's more important to me that I had fun building the set than owning a few perfect cards.
(04-07-2012, 02:56 PM)sparty78 Wrote: [ -> ]It would be Ex+ in my opinion , has some centering issues and very slight upper right corner issues but still think it's a great card. Card collectors are becoming like mother in laws , they find fault in everything. I put this set together in 1969 while in high school and go back and see a lot of miscut 69s. It's more important to me that I had fun building the set than owning a few perfect cards.
Good take, thanks!