Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: First box of museum collection. JACKPOT!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pictures arent working Sad
would love a shot at the Musial. Check me to see if i have anything u need.
thanks
@ OP..dude is that the card shop like a few blocks from the staduim where the guy has like this HUGE wall behind the counter with 1000's of boxes even back to the 90's, 2000's? its like stacked to the 20 foot ceiling??? if so that place is amazing...you can ask for like a specific year and box and he knows exactly where it is--i have no idea how, but its pretty cool
you can put me in line for the Musial
(04-05-2012, 10:08 AM)mikmouse24 Wrote: [ -> ]@ OP..dude is that the card shop like a few blocks from the staduim where the guy has like this HUGE wall behind the counter with 1000's of boxes even back to the 90's, 2000's? its like stacked to the 20 foot ceiling??? if so that place is amazing...you can ask for like a specific year and box and he knows exactly where it is--i have no idea how, but its pretty cool
no that is the 6th ave shop. all star cards is the one in santee.
ive decided to sell, the card is up on ebay, its the one numbered 3/5
(04-05-2012, 10:57 AM)zmhower2469 Wrote: [ -> ]no that is the 6th ave shop. all star cards is the one in santee.
ive decided to sell, the card is up on ebay, its the one numbered 3/5
Good looking card, interested in seeing what it goes for. Another one /5 marked for 300$ less then yours, but your auto is a bit nicer, and in the right place.
(04-05-2012, 11:07 AM)Krangry Wrote: [ -> ]Good looking card, interested in seeing what it goes for. Another one /5 marked for 300$ less then yours, but your auto is a bit nicer, and in the right place.
Yeah i saw that one up and i wasnt going to put mine because another was up but when i saw how bad the auto was i threw mine up because it makes mine look better.
Beautiful Musial. Congrats!
Pages: 1 2