Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Autographed Signed Baseball Cards For Trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got all these signed, in-person, at shows, or possibly even sending through the mail. I will include what value I am looking for in trade beside each card. I am mainly only interested in other autos or high end game jersey cards for these:

[Image: MikeMussinaSigned2006AllenGinterCard.jpg] ($25 Trade Value)

[Image: JoshJohnsonSigned2011AG.jpg] ($20 Trade Value)

[Image: DrewStorenSigned2011AllenGinter.jpg] ($15 Trade Value)

[Image: DirkNowitzkiSignedBowman48Card.jpg] ($40 Trade Value)

[Image: 2010WillVenableSignedAllenGinter.jpg] ($10 Trade Value)

[Image: PaulMolitorSigned1990ScoreCard.jpg] ($30 Trade Value)

[Image: 2008ClaytonKershawSignedAllenGinterRC.jpg] ($50 Trade Value)

[Image: 2007JoshHamiltonSignedAllenGinterRC.jpg] ($40 Trade Value)
[Image: 2010PeytonManningSignedMayo.jpg] ($45 Trade Value)

[Image: PeytonManningSigned2009MayoCard.jpg] ($45 Trade Value)

[Image: PeytonManningSigned2009GoodwinChampions.jpg] ($50 Trade Value)

[Image: AlanTrammellSigned1989ToppsAll-StarCard.jpg] ($30 Trade Value)

[Image: 2006CalRipkenJrAutographedAllenGinterCard.jpg] ($150 Trade Value)

[Image: 2006NolanRyanAutographedAllenGinterCard.jpg] ($85 Trade Value)
Check me for the Ryan.
And the Ripken. Have a thome that I have 150 in
I like the Goodwin Manning if you'd take a look at the little I have
All TM and PM responded too. All are still available.
so just to confirm, are you wanting my TTM/IPs or are you asking for my certified autos in return?
Did you get the PSA/DNA cards done too? Curious what it cost to send those in? It absolutely helps the value.
Feel free to check me for the Ripken or Ryan
(04-03-2012, 08:33 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]Did you get the PSA/DNA cards done too? Curious what it cost to send those in? It absolutely helps the value.
On another website, sportscollectors.net, there is a user who sends off up to 200 a month for the PSA/DNA authentication and encapsulation. The cost varies, but is usually around $10-$15 per card. I don't normally send them in, but it does add value and makes them look better in my opinion.
(04-03-2012, 08:41 PM)Ghost_79 Wrote: [ -> ]On another website, sportscollectors.net, there is a user who sends off up to 200 a month for the PSA/DNA authentication and encapsulation. The cost varies, but is usually around $10-$15 per card. I don't normally send them in, but it does add value and makes them look better in my opinion.
I do TTM's and have a ton of autos. I have no doubts about the sigs. I just wasn't sure if value would increase even if i were to send them in.

(04-03-2012, 08:41 PM)Ghost_79 Wrote: [ -> ]On another website, sportscollectors.net, there is a user who sends off up to 200 a month for the PSA/DNA authentication and encapsulation. The cost varies, but is usually around $10-$15 per card. I don't normally send them in, but it does add value and makes them look better in my opinion.

Oh yeah I agree. Was just curious what it would cost to do a bunch if a guy had them. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2