Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: April Grading Offer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know what it is?
Gotta wait to see when the IT guy gets around to either posting here or putting up the actual graphic.
Yeah it was the first thing I checked when I got up this morning and been checking in off and on all day. Have several cards to send in with a friend. Either going with that or a frequent submitter deal they emailed me.
(04-02-2012, 11:53 PM)y2hood Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah it was the first thing I checked when I got up this morning and been checking in off and on all day. Have several cards to send in with a friend. Either going with that or a frequent submitter deal they emailed me.
You may want to contact Logan. He's helped me in the past. His username is lfisher. He's the Sr. UI Designer.

Hope this helps.
It is posted now...it is a $1 off each service level...not a big deal...
Guess mine will head to Newport Beach this month Sad
(04-03-2012, 09:17 AM)dwise25 Wrote: [ -> ]It is posted now...it is a $1 off each service level...not a big deal...
That's the deal? A dollar off?
(04-03-2012, 02:20 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: [ -> ]That's the deal? A dollar off?
A dollar off each card that is submitted.
The fine print mentions, "Free shipping is for submissions of 25 cards or more" in bold, but no where else in the deal is free shipping mentioned. I think this might be a sentence from a previous deal that they forgot to delete. I don't want to send stuff expecting free shipping and not get it, so I sent an email.

I'll let y'all know what they say.
(04-03-2012, 02:50 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: [ -> ]A dollar off each card that is submitted.
Yes, I know. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2