Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Please tell me I'm not blind, no way this is near-mint!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Bummed, I got this card in today, which I was hoping to get in on time to submit to get graded. Seller claimed all cards are near mint and even that this was in a BGS Raw card sleeve near-mint or better. There is no way, part of the acetate finish was scratched off... a big chunk! Am I wrong?

[Image: 20120402_150432.jpg]
WOW, better get in contact with the seller about that. Suppose it didn't show in the auction photos?
Wow I'd be super pissed
(04-02-2012, 03:22 PM)folkertino Wrote: [ -> ]WOW, better get in contact with the seller about that. Suppose it didn't show in the auction photos?
no, it looked like a glare in the scan, even says it in the description.
(04-02-2012, 03:23 PM)htowntigger Wrote: [ -> ]no, it looked like a glare in the scan, even says it in the description.
Contact that seller and get your money back
(04-02-2012, 03:37 PM)edescartes Wrote: [ -> ]Contact that seller and get your money back
Yeah, doing that now, even sent him this picture.
That is ugly, condition-wise.

I hope you get it worked out.

JonathanI
Thanks everyone for the input, I came to an arrangement with the seller, just mailed it back for a full refund.
I dont see a difference, It looks like the one in the picture to me. PayPal don't give automatic refunds for high end items, that's why I dont gamble on ungraded items.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...2811wt_689
(04-02-2012, 04:21 PM)Vols-1 Wrote: [ -> ]I dont see a difference, It looks like the one in the picture to me. PayPal don't give automatic refunds for high end items, that's why I dont gamble on ungraded items.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...2811wt_689
In the description, it lists the card as near-mint and better... and that any defects are glares... so I automatically assumed it was a really bad glare.
Pages: 1 2 3