Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2009-10 NBA Adrenalyn XL 120 pack break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the Bay I picked up a lot of 100 packs of 2009-10 Adrenalyn XL from an Italian seller. Because the shipping costs were a bit high the seller offered to add a further 20 packs to it.

Basically picked this up because it would be a fun break opening loads of packs and hopefully pulling some Kobes and Blakes.

Here's a video with a recap of the hits:

I'll try and get the cards scanned somewhere this week.

I had the packs delivered to my office so I opened 60 packs after work (the mind is weak if you have 120 packs staring at you). Then at home I busted the rest, which I recorded. Funny enough I pulled the Blake Griffin RC in the very last (120th!!!!!) pack.

Here's the first of three videos of that 60 pack break, enjoy!

no comments... really?
Not to bad, they look nice.
Yeah it was a fun break. It's nice to just be ripping packs for an hour and a half. Definitely beats breaking a box of Preferred (I imagine), paying $200 for a 2 minute break.
Sweet blake rc!
I have now opened 400 packs of it, so I have a bunch. This weekend, I would like to see how close I am to the insert sets. I know I have most of the big ones, but they are hard to figure out because of no numbering. I will do this if you are willing to trade some. I know I have an extra Kobe, so it might actually be worth your while.
Thanks,
Mickey