Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Going Old School
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My 2 Boxes of 91-92 Skybox Series one came in.. Im only 12 packs in and i had to take my first break so many cards LOL. So far its has been Really fun man does this set take me back.. Doing good so far as far doubles are concerned didnt pull any until the 8th pack prob have 20 or so..

Heres a Few Scans of the "Hits"

Base
[Image: Cards1001-5.jpg]

Centinnial and GQ
[Image: Cards1002-4.jpg]

All Stars , Stats, All Rookie and Stay in School
[Image: Cards1003-3.jpg]

Still Waiting for a few Birds and Will Smith to pop up LOL

Now I just need to find 2 Boxes of Series 2 at a decent price and ill be in Heaven..
are you putting the set together....if so let me know i might be able to help i have a ton of old school stuff
(04-01-2012, 08:16 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: [ -> ]are you putting the set together....if so let me know i might be able to help i have a ton of old school stuff
I am but trying it the Old way first Busting packs.. If after 2 boxes of Series 1 and 2 boxes of Series 2 dont give me the complete set ill get in touch with you..
Good luck, that set does take you back, lol.
nice cards... so many memories of those cards... I can't remember if I completed those sets or not... got to go back memory lane & figure out what cards I still need...
didn't that set go up to 700 cards or something? those cards are SO early 90's. looks like a fun break
Those are great! Please keep us posted on more "hits".

JonathanI
Memories